DANNER MNS BULL RUN 6 INCH SOFT TOE WORK BOOT
A HAND CRAFTED CLASSIC.Constructed of full-grain leather and lightweight, durable Danner wedge outsoles, the unlined Bull Run work boot may look like a simple design at first glance. However, the trained eye will notice the intricate stitching, the hand of the leather, and how all of the parts work together to simply create a product that is built to last.
- FULL-GRAIN, OILED LEATHER UPPER
- After incorporating oil into the tanning process, Danner√É‚Äö√Çtakes the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- UNLINED LEATHER UPPER
- Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, their√É‚Äö√Çunlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) Footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- DANNER WEDGE OUTSOLE
- The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft rubber compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner's√É‚Äö√Çstitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
|WEIGHT||56 oz per pair|
|TRACTION||Oil & Slip Resistant|
|MANUFACTURING||Made in USA with Imported Components|
|CERTIFICATION||ASTM F2892-11 EH|
|TOE PROTECTION||Plain Toe|
MADE IN USA WITH IMPORTED COMPONENTS
Danner√É‚Äö√Çsources the best materials from around the world and utilizes some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in their√É‚Äö√ÇPortland, Oregon factory. Once in the√É‚Äö√Çfactory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving Danner√É‚Äö√Çgreater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows Danner√É‚Äö√Çto bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.