DANNER #17602 Men's 5 INCH CORVALIS COMPOSITE TOE (NMT)
INSPIRED BY OUR HIKERS, PROVEN BY OUR WORKERS.
The Corvallis offers a rare blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, it provides features typically found on much heavier boots (triple-stitched seams and an available non-metallic safety toe, for example). By incorporating advanced materials and weight-saving design, we made the Corvallis feel more like an athletic shoe than work boot.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER
- To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- ABRASION RESISTANT TOE AND HEEL CAP
- A durable, rubber toe and heel cap is added to the high-wear areas of the boot for an extra layer of protection and abrasion resistance.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- OIL AND SLIP RESISTANT
- Our oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- 90º HEEL
- Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- TERRA FORCE X PLATFORM
- Provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- HOW IT FITS
- The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 53 oz per pair
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Fatigue Fighter
- EH Certified
- LAST TYPE
- Danner Landscaper
- ASTM F2892-11 EH
- TOE PROTECTION
- Plain Toe