These leather work shoes look great and keep your feet protected in comfort as part of our TITAN¨ work boot and shoe collection. These oxfords feature alloy safety toes, comfy footbeds, cement construction and rugged slip-resistant rubber outsoles.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather uppers for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN¨ last for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast¨ Adaptive Comfort¨ technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- New Timberland PRO¨ rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 628 grams/1.38 pounds
TITAN¨ SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
POWERFITª COMFORT SYSTEM: The PowerFitª comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
TIMBERLAND PRO¨ RUBBER: Timberland PRO¨ Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
VIBRAM¨ FIRE&ICEª: Vibram¨ Fire&Iceª compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.