TIMBERLAND PRO #47028 | MEN'S TITAN OXFORD EH SAFETY TOE
These leather work shoes look great and keep your feet protected in comfort as part of our TITANÂ¨ work boot and shoe collection. These oxfords feature alloy safety toes, comfy footbeds, cement construction and rugged slip-resistant rubber outsoles.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather uppers for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTANÂ¨ last for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with OutlastÂ¨ Adaptive ComfortÂ¨ technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- New Timberland PROÂ¨ rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 628 grams/1.38 pounds
TITANÂ¨ SAFETY TOE:Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION:These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
POWERFITÂª COMFORT SYSTEM:The PowerFitÂª comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
TIMBERLAND PROÂ¨ RUBBER:Timberland PROÂ¨ Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
VIBRAMÂ¨ FIRE&;ICEÂª:VibramÂ¨ Fire&;IceÂª compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.