TIMBERLAND PRO 6" TITAN SOFT TOE EH RATED BOOTS
This is our standard TITAN¨ work boot - dependable, comfortable, and ready to protect and cushion your feet during long days on the job. These soft-toe boots feature cement construction and low-profile outsoles designed for superior traction.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Soft toe
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and dry feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast¨ Adaptive Comfort¨ temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your feet drier
- New low-profile Timberland PRO¨ rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 644 grams/1.42 pounds
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
POWERFITª COMFORT SYSTEM: The PowerFitª comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
TIMBERLAND PRO¨ RUBBER: Timberland PRO¨ Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.