The Serena is a fall staple you won't want to take off. This ankle boot will have you moving through your day with ease and comfort. The zipper tassel detail and seam piping add interest to this low-heeled boot.
- Upper: Kid suede
- Treated with a protective coating to help against inclement weather.
- Side zipper offers slip-on sensibility and a secure fit.
- Footbed: Removable microfiber wrapped EVA.
- Outsole: TR.
- Heel height: 1.8".
FIT & CARE
- Available in women's whole and half sizes in two widths.
- Medium width, sizes 5, 6-10, 11
- Wide width, sizes 6-10, 11
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.